The backlit bathroom mirror is the best way to upgrade our bathroom mirror. Its main motive is to spread the lights around the area and make it look durable and attractive. Led mirrors work as regular mirrors and decorative mirrors with lights. Led mirrors offer a quality of light with backlit lights which flourish the surrounding of the wall. It keeps the wall best in comparison to other walls. Even a simple partition can look attractive and fancy with backlit bathroom mirrors.
Led mirrors to fill the empty space on the wall and make it appear big and more space in the room. One space where a small fix can improve the whole part of the room, of course, the bathroom. Mirrors have become an essential item to have in our bathroom especially bathroom-led mirrors due to innovative mirror designs and lights around the mirror which make it appear astonishing for the decor and lighting.
Lighting plays an important role in any room and what could be the best thing to have in our bathroom is led backlit bathroom mirrors. Lighted mirrors offer a wide selection of different led lights such as warm white, natural white, RGB and so on.
All in the room, the bathroom is the place where we spend most of our alone time, preparing ourselves for whatever comes our way that day. In fact, it’s the place where the interior matters the most with lighted mirrors. Having multi-functional backlit bathroom mirrors inspires creating peace and relaxation that will have a positive impact on our mental health and well-being and a refreshing start to the day. This will have an impact on our health and even serve as decoration on our walls.
After all, mirrors are best suited for decoration on the wall, nothing can even come closer to giving competition to mirrors. As a matter of fact, backlit bathroom mirrors produce a cool light that can make a great for decoration and focal point of any room.
This guide will show you how to install an LED backlit mirror without much hassle or cost. This blog feature a little guide to backlit led bathroom mirrors.
At First – What is Backlit Mirror?
A backlit mirror is usually a frameless setting of led lights on behind of its mirrors, outlining its perimeter – giving off a subtle but sufficient light with a relaxing glow. Usually, backlit mirrors won’t have frosted on the front of the mirror. It lighted glow only from behind the mirror.
Installing a backlit mirror will give you beautiful and functional lighting without the need for a lighting fixture and electrician. It is a hassle-free way to install a mirror with lights in our bathroom to make it look extra attractive and a focal point of the room.
Why choose a Backlit Bathroom Mirror?
When we spend money on our home decor, we expect the best quality items to have in our home that look attractive and flashy. Even a simpler mirror can overlook the beauty of a wall if it gets hung in the best spots available on the wall. When we decorate our bathroom, the best mirror that comes to our pick is the backlit led mirror due to its different varieties of options to choose from. A backlit mirror has multi-functional uses of offers varieties of different features such as different led colour options, defogger options, Bluetooth options, clock options, magnifying options and even an artificial option to integrate with a backlit bathroom mirror. But before choosing the perfect led bathroom mirror, you must check our little guide below
How to choose the right Backlit Bathroom Mirror for your space:
- Size: Choosing the right mirror size requires taking into account the room’s proportions. Overpowering the décor and making it feel overwhelming can happen if it’s too big. It’s inconvenient to choose a mirror that’s too small. The best rule for choosing the size of the mirror is to stand and make it half proportionate of the mirror size. The most common size for Indian homes would be 24 x 24 inches for round and square led mirrors, and 18 x 24 inches for rectangle mirror and oval led bathroom mirrors.
- Frame: Be the pioneer of your own decor world. Choose yourself if you want a frameless led mirror or a framed led mirror. In both cases, they are the same however framed led mirrors are often best suited for decoration purposes. Framed led mirrors can have different colour options to choose from and are optimal for decor.
- Shape: Round edges like round and oval mirror offers a slice option and put a great effort in the decor. Sharp edges as in rectangles and square mirrors are best suited for wider walls. There are other different shapes like an irregular mirror which offer a flexible shape and a good option to decorate our bathroom.
- Storage: The backlit cabinet mirror can be a good option if you need extra storage. If you are looking for a storage cabinet for your bathroom to put necessary things then cabinet-led mirror is the best suited for such cases.
What are the different types of led lights?
It is important to understand the different types of led lights available in the led mirror before we get into the led mirror. Using world-class LED strips, Accent Mirror lights up a led mirror with long-lasting and energy-saving LED strips.
- Warm White Led Light: A warm white produces a similar daylight colour which is bit yellowish in nature. This led colour light is the most po[ular colour in our collection. It produces a warm white colour.
- Natural White Led Light: A white with a lighter appearance with only a hint of warmth is a natural white. This led colour produces the natural white led light in the mirror.
- RGB Led Light: RGB LEDs can produce almost any colour using these three primary additive colours: Red, Green, and Blue. This lighting is best for using in a backlit mirror for a showpiece to decorate our wall using different lighting.
There are some people who prefer cool white, while there are others who prefer warm white; it’s a matter of taste.